Please be advised this article contains material of a graphic nature. It is not suitable for young children.
Donald Trump name has been listed over 30,000 times in the Epstein Files. Jeffrey Epstein said Donald Trump were best friends for 10 years. There are hundreds of photos with Trump and Epstein in it. Yet, MAGA remains complicit in this pedophile cover up ring – refusing to look at the evidence; and even worse, make excuses for it.
When I read excerpts from the newest file release, I became physically ill. I have heard nasty, repulsive things before, but what I am going to post in this article is so depraved, most people would incapable of imagining it. Donald Trump is one of the most repulsive, repugnant human beings who have ever walked the earth. He is disgusting, vile, an very evil man, whose soul belongs to Satan. Now I see why he is willing to start wars, or murder innocent people on boats – anything – to distract from the Epstein Files.
Attorney General Pam Bondi is complicit in the cover up of the Epstein Files. The Justice Department is complicit in the cover up of the Epstein Files. The FBI is complicit in the cover up of the Epstein Files. The Republican Senate is complicit in the cover up of the Epstein Files. The Republican House is complicit in the cover up of the Epstein Files. And every single person who is a Trump supporter is complicit in the cover up of the Epstein Files. They know what The Pedophile has done – as well as the other pedophiles listed within.
Why? I tell you why. They won’t even allow themselves to consider the evidence, and immediately without any knowledge or investigation, declare it as false. Yet some how their depraved souls, with their eyes half-squint, manage to pick out Bill Clinton, or Prince Andrew. But the man listed over 30,000 times – you don’t see his name at all. Let’s just be real, you don’t care. As long as your champion for hate destroy this country and promote the white nationalist agenda, you’re just fine.
You can live with pedophilia – you have no problem making excuses for The Pedophile. I wonder how you feel if it was your child? There are sick, disgusting MAGA folk, who are now saying it’s not wrong to sleep with children, just because they know their god has done so. And – if that is not bad enough – they still won’t admit his guilt. Would you believe there are people who said they would fine with it?
I have heard of some vile things in my life; but nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing as vile as the following graphic I am about to post. It contains an except from the Epstein files, and I actually became physically ill when I read it. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever encountered in my life, and it is as evil as it comes. For MAGA, it is about the essence of the man who is their true white nationalist savior – Donald J. Trump.
Yes, I know MAGA, they will lie to themselves and say this is not true, even though 4most know it’s true. Just like they lied when they gave Trump a free pass, when he reneged on releasing of the Epstein Files, after his campaign ran on that promise. What better way to exonerate oneself by releasing all the files. Their white nationalist friends and hell-bounded Christians are more than happy to allow anyone to share in this fabricated scenario and call it fake. MAGA is constantly looking for other people that are just as evil as they are to pump them up, and make them feel good about supporting The Pedophile(s).
Now I realize why Donald Trump has been so desperate to stop the Epstein Files. I strongly suspect Jeffrey Epstein and Trump had an arrangement where they exchanged and shared these underage girls. Sometimes, I fear calling these victims underage girls, when in fact they were children. Keep in mind that Epstein Island and Maralago was just one mile apart from each other. Trump himself, claimed he ended his relationship with Epstein over Virginia Giuffre, an underage girl who worked in the spa at his Maralago club. He claimed Epstein had stolen her from him.
When you ignore things this depraved, than you are complicit in it. You might as well be in the audience watching it as it happens. You have placed your stamp of approval on it, and you are harming children who do not have a voice. You are turning your head away from grown adults, watching The Pedophile measuring the vaginas of little girls, and making a contest out of it. So disgusting, sick.
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN. It could be your own daughters. You are kidding yourself if you think you are a good person while rewarding such wicked and vile behavior. You are complicit, if you turn your head away from this ugly truth. I don’t see nothing as perverted as having sex with children. The millionaire’s club does not entitled men to have sex with children. It does not allow for the president of the United States to parade young girls in front of a crowd, and takes measurements of their vulva and vaginas.
This is as wretched, and ungodly as one come. This is DISGUSTING! A message to MAGA: Are you going to sit there, and let these depraved individuals get a way with all of this? As you lie and make excuses for The Pedophile, you lie to God and to yourself. You will be held accountable; if not this world, you will be the world to come. I don’t care what type of narrative you type of spin to ease your own mind – it will not be good enough.
