Wednesday, February 18, 2026

A White Man Calls Out Micki Minaj For Hating to Be Black


 

Yes, Nicki Minaj, that would be you. It’s a shame you feel slighted from the Grammys, and you are desperately trying to reinvent your image, but this is not the way. I’m not going to write too much about you, because you are not worth my time. Plus, I know you are craving media attention, and I really don’t want to give it to you. But you’re too big of a disgrace for me not to give you some type of dishonorable mention.

Truthfully, I never thought you were that great of a singer. You have what a call “a bubble gum rap” sound, but hey, there are people out there who like that. I suspect this is why you were not nominated for any Grammy, and I suspect you espouse some type of bitterness. You are someone who use your body to sell music, and not your voice. Your booty full of Botox is far more notable, than your singing voice. As one ages, the buttocks often betray oneself.

Joy Reid is right, you are the white nationalist “pet”, which they always need one to project themselves as being cool, mainly with the younger folk. That’s why Donald Trump hired Snoop Dogg for his Inauguration. You placate to Donald Trump, who sees you nothing more than a black, feral whore – you will never make the cut for him, because guess why? You’re black. Same thing when you sucked up to Erika Kirk. I guess you have not gotten the memo – white supremacists think black people are inferior. The only person who does not know you are black, is yourself.

On YouTube, a white man, name Paul Lance, who is awesome, is telling it like it is about white nationalism, and racism. He did a special video about you, and if I were you, I would listen up. You are never going to be white, and you will never get a white acceptance card declaring you are white. It’s really bad for a white man to be forced to serve a reality call to a black woman like he did for you. He had you pegged – 100%.

No matter how hard you grovel to the white nationalist Trump administration, or to Erika Kirk, you will always be less to them. You know they are racist, yet you somehow think you have some sort of special dazzle, that would make them exempt your blackness. Not going to happen. You have betrayed African Americans, by throwing their plight under the bus. Shame on you as a black woman, for normalizing and making excuses for hate and racism. Shame on you for standing behind The Pedophile. I urge everyone to boycott Nicki Minaj’s music.


White Nationalist Cheerleader Lindsey Graham Dies, Trump Calls Out “Next”

Just because an evil man dies, does not mean the truth should be withheld or spun into a false narrative. You won’t see any tears from Donal...