Monday, June 23, 2025

Eighteen Democratic Senators That You Should Not Trust

 


Shame on you for advancing Trump's Crypto Bill, while you're pandering to your corporate donors. You threw the American people under the bus. You clearly are for sale at a time when we are fighting for our democracy, as this autocratic regime take root. No wonder people are fed up with the Democratic Party - thank God 30 senators did the right thing. Very telling for those Democrats who voted for Trump’s bill.

Angela Alsobrooks (D-Md.)

Cory Booker (D-N.J.)

Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.)

John Fetterman (D-Penn.)

Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.)

Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)

Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.)

Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.)

John Hickenlooper (D-Colo.)

Andy Kim (D-N.J.)

Ben Ray Luján (D-N.M.)

Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.)

Alex Padilla (D-Calif.)

Jacky Rosen (D-Nev.)

Adam Schiff (D-Calif.)

Elissa Slotkin (D-Mich.); 

Mark Warner (D-Va.)

Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)



I am most disappointed in Adam Schiff and Raphel Warnock. Corey Booker and Kristen Gillibrand are sell outs I've known about for years. Alex Padilla just got knocked down and arrested by the man he supported in this bill. But I am coming to realize a politician is just that. Democratic Party has a big challenge ahead, because I do not believe they realize how disappointed their constituents are in them. I guess that old adage is true, the proof is in the pudding. They are about to get served. 

White Nationalist Cheerleader Lindsey Graham Dies, Trump Calls Out “Next”

Just because an evil man dies, does not mean the truth should be withheld or spun into a false narrative. You won’t see any tears from Donal...