We have a long road ahead of us, and I don't know what tomorrow will bring. Things are changing by the minute, but we must continue to fight. Isn’t the American way of life worth fighting for? It we give up, life is going to be far worse than we could ever imagine. We can not allow this ungodly, white nationalist movement to take over our country, and destroy our democracy.
One of my favorite songs of all times is Fight the Good Fight by Triumph. I love the music and the lyrics. In case you are not familiar with the song, I’ve included a video of the song, with the lyrics below. We are counting on each other to fight this evil dictatorship, and yes, it is hard. I don’t feel like fighting, I’m tired, but we have too. As the lyrics say, it will be worth the price we pay. America is worth fighting for. We must no give up and give into the opposition, please keep fighting.
Fight the Good Fight by Triumph
[Verse
1]
Days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels
like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder
tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines
Don't
get discouraged, don't be afraid
We can make it through another
day
Make it worth the price we pay
[Verse 2]
The
Good Book says it's better to give than to receive
I do my best
to do my part
Nothin' in my pockets, I got nothin' up my
sleeve
I keep my magic in my heart
Keep up your spirit,
keep up your faith, baby
I am counting on you
You know what
you've got to do
[Chorus]
Fight the good fight every
moment
Every minute, every day
Fight the good fight every
moment
It's your only way
[Verse 3]
All your
life you've been waiting for your chance
Where you'll fit into
the plan
But you're the master of your own destiny
So give
and take the best that you can
[Verse 4]
You think that a little more money can buy your soul some
rest
You better think something else instead
You're so
afraid of being honest with yourself
You'd better take a look
inside your head
Nothing is easy, nothing good is free, but I
I
can tell you where to start
Take a look inside your
heart
There's an answer in your heart
[Chorus]
Fight
the good fight every moment
Every minute, every day
Fight
the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay
Every
moment of your lifetime
Every minute and every day
Fight
the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay