Friday, February 28, 2025

My Apology to President Volodymyr Zelensky for Dealing With Our Malevolent President


I am speechless about the circus atmosphere and the undignified, joke of a meeting between President Zelensky and Musk's mascot Donald Trump. It was the most pathetic display of any so-called goverment leaders I have ever witnessed in my lifetime. Today, I am ashamed to be an American,  and I am really devastated our country has reached this point.

A group of high school students would had exercised more finesse and restraint that these two poor excuses of so-called leaders, who are supposed to be a president and vice-president of our country. We are a joke to the world, and rightfully so. I am begging everyone in America to wake-up. We are in grave danger at this point, - the time is now to stand up and save our country. There is no other way at this point - Musk Trump, and the Republican Party are killing our democracy, and it is intentional. I will write more about this soon.

I know President Zelensky will likely never see this, but I want you to know I am so sorry for what you went through today with your meeting with Trump. I refuse to call him president, and he is an embarrassment to our country. I know most Americans stand with Ukraine, despite our joke a government. Please turn to those countries that was once our allies for help; I truly believe they will help you as much as possible.

Stand strong and continue fighting for Ukraine. Our American was is coming, so we like yourself, are in a real battle. In truth our battles are between good and evil, Never give up President Zelensky, and again, I deeply apologize for the despicable, vulgar behavior you experienced to day. It will be the day remembered as America's turning point depicting the end of what was a great country respected globally. May God bless you and keep you safe. 


White Nationalist Cheerleader Lindsey Graham Dies, Trump Calls Out “Next”

Just because an evil man dies, does not mean the truth should be withheld or spun into a false narrative. You won’t see any tears from Donal...