Sunday, December 7, 2025

Important Issues That Distinguish Democrats From Republicans


 

I know you feel let down by the Democratic Party – I feel the same way too. I am furious because they are weaklings, and frankly they suck at fighting. They don’t have the resolve like the nefarious, ever cheating, plotting Republican Party. I say this because despite their lying, their racism, and their efforts to thwart voting among minorities – at least they fight. Yeah, Democrats are establishment, just as Republicans are. Some may believe they embrace the same policies as Republicans – and I must say, I strongly disagree with this. True Democrats and Republicans in Congress share the same socioeconomic backgrounds, and likely care about enriching themselves, but there are some differences.

But what I care about the issues. Whether they really care about the issues or not, as far as I am concern such a stance would be disappointing, but we can not stop fighting. As long as Democrats in Congress vote for the issues I care about, I can overlook their true motives or affluence in this state of crisis. However, there is one exception for me. I would never vote for a Democrat who is amoral, a rapist, a fraud, a dictator, and a suspected pedophile. Above all else - we must get Donald Trump out of office. The sorry, self-serving, roll over and play dead Democrats is all we have at the moment, so we must work with them to win back our democracy.

I can not tell you how outdone I am with the Democratic Senate when they got on the bandwagon with Republicans to honor a racist, anti-Jesus, self-appointed in name only Christian Charlie Kirk. Very disappointing for the spineless roll over and play dead Democratic senators, who did not have the courage to stand up for is right – like Al Green, Jasmine Crockett and AOC. I’m disgusted with them and it has left an indelible mark on how I feel about them now – BUT we are currently in an authoritarian government, and we must fight against this with all we got. At all cost we must get Donald J. Trump out of office. Nothing else matters.

I wish another party would come along, with courage and the progressive views I have, and who would look out for the poor, minorities and the uninsured. But when look at the way Congressional Democrats vote, they do vote in favor of issues that side with poor. But that animal does not exist as the moment. What exist at the moment is a fascist, autocratic nature, with a cruel, vile dictator leading the way. They want an all white America. Republicans are all in with Project 2025. They could get rid of Donald Trump today, by impeaching, but they will not. They want what is happening to our country – they are behind it. We have to stop this train, because if we don’t, the destruction of this nation is eminent.

Im not going to make a real chart, but I want you to consider the issues that Democrats and the Republicans are fighting for. Consider the clearly distinct differences on the issue, and determine in your mind if these are issues worth fighting for. Yeah, there is a sense of irony by me asking all to fight, when have a Democratic Congress who has flipped on their backs, with their leg kicking back and forth in the air. But we must fight. For me personally, these issues are worth fighting for.


Compare and Contrast Democrats and Republicans Position on these issues:

Affordable healthcare for all Americans – Democrats for it, Republicans against it. (My bone of contention is that their should be universal healthcare for all; like in most other countries, except for herehere.

SNAP Benefits – Democrats for it – Republicans have annihilated it in the Big Beautiful Bill.

Medicaid – Democrats for it, Republicans against it.

Medicare – Democrats for it – Republicans against it.

Social Security – Democrats for it – Republicans want to end it, and privatize it.

Right to Choose – Democrats for it – Republicans against it

The US Postal System – Democrats for it – Republicans want to end the postal service and privatize it.

The Deconstruction of the Civil Right Acts – Democrats for it – Republicans against it.

Killing of Venezuelans – Democrats for it – Republicans against it.

Extreme tariffs – Democrats for it – Republicans against it.

ICE denying due process - Democrats for it – Republicans against it.

Transgender individuals – Democrats say stop bothering them, Republicans continue to harass and put up barriers for them.

Tax the poor and middle class - Democrats against it – Republicans for it.

Project 2025 – Republicans for it - Democrats are against it.


There are more issues, but in my opinion, these are extremely important issues. Don’t you think these issues are worth fighting for?. People, there is a divisive spectrum between Republicans and Democrats on these issues. There are enough issues that warrant to go ahead and vote for these mediocre, lack luster Democrats back in? Would love to see them primaried – I would be tickled pink with that, because maybe we finally find someone willing at all cost to fight for what is right. But we are running out of time. Please vote – it is imperative that you do, if there is any chance to save our country.


White Nationalist Cheerleader Lindsey Graham Dies, Trump Calls Out “Next”

Just because an evil man dies, does not mean the truth should be withheld or spun into a false narrative. You won’t see any tears from Donal...