I’m not sure white Ryan Walters still employed at the State Superintendent of Oklahoma Schools. Most people watching porn on their work computers would be let go. It’s interesting that Walters himself has fired others for not yielding the results and educational standards he deem significant for the state of Oklahoma. Well, after being in office for the past two years, he can take credit for Oklahoma having the poorest ranking for education in the United States.
Let me be frank here – Ryan Walters, a white supremacist, is an evil, vile person. I don’t say things like that too lightly, but this guy is truly malevolent. I say this because of his racism, Walter’s disregard for others, and his contempt for those less fortunate. He tries to pretend he’s a Christian, but his actions and philosophies are the antithesis of Jesus Christ. He has made a mockery out Christianity, just like his love interest, Donald Trump.
But lets for a minute take a conservative perspective for Walters watching pornography in his office. He is doing so in a state office building and on tax payers dollars. That is unacceptable for any employee; be it a janitor, administrative assistant, or the self-aggrandizing Walters, himself. Can’t he wait until he come home, or was he afraid his wife would find out? Well, she knows now.
But come, let us reason: Do you really believe the State of Oklahoma government offices, have pornographic television channels that could be accessed by their employees? No way. Now, the porn Walter’s had on his television, was not a typical R-rated movie you find on cable channels. No, this was X-rated stuff: fully naked women with pubic hair on a chiropractic table. No, this was explicit pornography.
The pornographic footage was characterized by the two witnesses as something looking like it was from the 80’s or 90’s. I take this to mean, the film looks older than what color film on TV looks like today. I suspect that Walter’s brought the film from home, or wherever he may stash pornography. Walter’s is a narcissist, and in his grandiose fashion I’m sure he became preoccupied preparing for his performance to dazzle all the board members with his charm.
The pornography Walters was watching is too graphic for me to go in details. I did mention the public hair, and I won’t go no further than that. The number of naked women, the chiropractor table, is the sign of a weak plot and the gross exploitation of women. Watlers did not react or respond in a way, were as if he was dumbfounded or surprised by this. No apologies for the guy, This guy’s hypocrisy is off the charts. What a hypocrite.
This is a man who complains about so-called “woke” thinking – (God forbid if Jesus would ever care about social injustices – I mean it’s so unlike Him).This guy has had numerous misconduct allegations against him. The Oklahoma Appleseed Center of Law and Justice has filled a significant amount misconduct and law breaching abuses by Ryan Walter. I will post a small number of the many below:
1. Walters attempted to claw back teacher bonuses.
2. Rejected federal funding for Oklahoma schools.
3. Rejected anti-discrimination efforts to put forth by Joe Biden with Title IX.
4. Threats to fire employees if they leaked any information to the media,
It goes on and on. Here is a link discussing numerous allegations and improprieties under the tutelage of Mr. Ryan Walters.
https://www.okappleseed.org/ryan-walters-gross-misconduct
Funny, it seems the porno bug seems to follow Walters. In 2023, he sent some Oklahoma state legislators pornographic pictures, after he asserted to them that porn was in some school libraries. Walters, took it upon himself to “flesh out,”if you pardon the pun, some of the pictures, and sent lawmakers about 10 graphic drawings. Ain’t that nice he took time out his busy schedule to sift through these books? Rest assured, I am certain he exercised due diligence in his search. But I must say - it is so strange this porno bug keeps hanging on tight, right along with him.
Ryan Walters is an embarrassment to the state of Oklahoma, and that state does not need anymore. Kevin Stitt, it’s governor is another MAGA, and he would be foolish to allow Walters to continue. Oklahoma is ranked last, 50th in the nation like I said before in education, and 47th in healthcare. Do something right for once Oklahoma, fire Ryan Walters.
