Well, I'm a little late getting to this, but with Google hiding my blog I reckon it does not too much matter. I lost all hope in the Democratic Party when Chuck Schumer jumped ship to evade the wrath of Donald Trump. He took some other traitors with him, so please look over the list. If you want our country back, IF there is an election I would not vote for Chuck or the others below. Without any further adieu, here's the list:
Chuck Schumer - New York. Feel free to call him if you need a good ole stab in the back.
Senator Catherine Cortez Masto - Nevada
Senator Dick Durbin - Illinois
Senator John Fetterman - Pennsylvania
Senator Kristen Gillibrand - New York
Senator Maggie Hassan - New Hampshire
Senator Angus King - Maine
Senator Gary Peters - Michigan
Senator Brian Schatz - Hawaii
Senator Jeanne Shaheen - New Hampshire
Don't vote for these betrayers. Dick Durbin, I'm most disappointed in you.
