Thursday, March 13, 2025

No Wonder Canada Hates America Now

I can’t blame them. Now the rest of the world considers America an authoritarian regime, and sadly we are. Globally, other countries no longer respect us. As they should, because Donald Trump (Musk’s assistant) has quickly become a threat and nemesis in the world’s eye. And one particular country who has been one of our closest allies is not having it - Canada.

I don’t blame Canada for hating America now. Donald Trump who is too stupid to think on his own, has listened and is listening to the voice of Putin who is setting up America to be totally isolated. So far he is doing a pretty good job, wouldn’t you say? Now, I know there are Canadians who realize not all of America agree with this, so keep in mind when you hear and read comments; they are referring to our government. Can you blame them for feeling this way, knowing Donald Trump wants to steal their country?

I was heartbroken to see one video by a Canadian who is mystified and dumbfounded how Donald Trump and President Elon Musk is getting away with all of this. He ask the questions I have every single day since this evil regime has stolen our democracy. I never seen his any of his videos before, and he is actually appears to expert in radios. So it you are a fan of radios and all that comes with having such a hobby, you should check out his channel - https://www.youtube.com/@JimsRadioShop





White Nationalist Cheerleader Lindsey Graham Dies, Trump Calls Out “Next”

Just because an evil man dies, does not mean the truth should be withheld or spun into a false narrative. You won’t see any tears from Donal...