I figured I would just come out and say it. I see no reason why my blog and my content is not being seen; especially when I have taken steps to manually have my articles indexed. Doubt anyone will see this, but I just want the truth to be known. I have had a blog on Google before, and on that particular blog I was receiving traffic. I was not doing anything different then, as I’m doing now.
I can’t see much harm in writing my speculation – I guess Google can decide to remove my blog. In that case I’m still sitting in the same boat as I am in now. I realized those who are fighting to keep our democracy were in big trouble when Google decided to change the “Gulf of Mexico” into the “Gulf of America” just to appease Donald Trump.
Still we must keep up the fight and keep trying. If you should ever see this, please don’t give up, and pursue every avenue possible to restore our democracy. Use whatever means possible to save our country before it is too late. We are running out of time much faster than I ever imagined. We don’t have much left to lose. It is now time to make a choice; either comply with the efforts to render our democracy null and void – or fight.
.jpg)