Wednesday, February 12, 2025

Boycotting is an Effective Means of Protesting

 


Don’t let anyone tell you boycotting does not work; it does. It was successfully done in the sixties during the Civil Rights Movement, and it can be an invaluable tool for today. There are many people currently boycotting businesses and individuals who support Trump and Project 25, but we need more. Many people say to themselves, “I bet no one is really boycotting these places” - well, you’re dead wrong. I am, and many others I know are actually successfully boycotting these merchants and services.

Now, I know there are circumstances and times a person is not able to boycott a business, because there are extenuating circumstances.  Really, you may at times have no choice but to spend money at a certain business, but try your best not to give them your money when you don’t have to. Although, I am considered to be in a low income bracket, I have been able to avoid businesses like Walmart, Amazon, Schlotzsky's, and other establishments t I used to frequent. 

Yes, I’ve paid a few dollars more at others places, but it is worth IMO, not to support businesses who are detrimental to minority groups and the marginalized. In other words, these businesses quite frankly support a white nationalism undemocratic regime, where oligarchs maintain all the wealth.

Each one of the companies listed below made the deliberate and calculated choice to support Donald Trump and the white nationalism regime. Along with that goes Elon Musk, Project 2025, and I believe the desire to stick it to the American people. They think we’re stupid and apathetic; let’s show them we’re not. With no further adieu:


COMPANIES THAT DONATED TO TRUMP AND PROJECT 2025


1800Flowers.com

ACE Hardware

Act Floride

Alamo Rental Cars

Allegiant Air

Amazon

Anthropologie

Arby's

Arizona Diamond Backs

ArmorAll

Ashley Furniture

Auto Zone

Bacardi

Bali Underwear

Baskin and Robins

Bausch + Lomb

Big Heart Pet Brands

Bike Athletics

Blue Bell

Boost Mobile

Brooks shoes

Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Wild Wings

Buick

Cadilac

Carls Jr.

Champ Clothing

Charmin

Cheverolet

Chiquita Brands

Chobani Yogurt

Cinnabon

Cincinatti Financial

Conair

Coors Beer

Cuisinart

Dairy Queen

Dean Foods

Dirt Devil

Discount Tire

Dole Foods

Dudley Sports

Dunkin' Donuts

Enterprise Rental Car

Exxon

Farberware

Florist.com

Folgers

Free People

Fruit of the Loom

Fruit Bouquets.com

Frys Electronics

GMC

GNC

Garmin Sports Products

Geico

George Forman Grill

Grey Goose

Hanes,

Hardee's

Helzberg Diamonds

Hendrick Motorsports

Hershey Products

Hobby Lobby

Home Goods

Hoover Vacuum

Horizon Bank

Jimmy Dean

Keller Williams Realty

L.L Bean

Land o Lakes

Las Vegas Sands

Leggs Pantyhose

Los Angeles Angels

Maidenform underwear

Marshalls

Martins Famous Pastry Shoppes

McDonalds

Meow Mix

Miller Beer

Milwaukee's Best Beer

Mobile

Molson

Motorola

My Pillow

NAPA Auto Parts

New Orleans Saints

NY Yankees

Norwegian Cruise

Old Dutch Foods

Omni Hotels

Oreck Vacuums

Papa Johns

Pepperonis

Playtex

Procter & Gamble

Public Storage

Publix

Purdue Farms

Rayovac

Schlotzsky's

Shell Oil

Sierra Trading Post

Slumber Land

Smucker's Products

Soma Intimates

Sonoco

Spalding

Stanley Black and Decker Hardware

Star Furniture

Stiletto Tools

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Popcorn Factory

Tito's Vodka

Toast Master

Tractor Supply

Turtle Wax

Urban Outfitters

Vanity Fair Paper Products

Walmart

Wendy's

Wonder Bread

Wow Cable

Wynn Resorts

Young Brands


White Nationalist Cheerleader Lindsey Graham Dies, Trump Calls Out “Next”

Just because an evil man dies, does not mean the truth should be withheld or spun into a false narrative. You won’t see any tears from Donal...